Hydro Excavation is one of the safest and most accurate methods available today — learn more below.
What are the benefits?
One of the major benefits is that it hydro excavation avoids the risks associated with underground pipes and cables (and even tree roots) – the process is so safe and accurate that there is no need to worry about expensive repairs which are only so common once diggers start getting involved at sites. Because the process is so safe, and because it reduces both time and money in projects, the benefits can hardly be underestimated. Plus, there is no need to worry about getting your hands dirty by carting waste around – we do it all for you!
Where can we use it?
Hydro excavation is perfect for a range of construction needs. In our experience, it is most effective with work involving potholes and investigations, work around underground pipes, services, and tree roots, pile drilling, and a whole lot more. If you aren’t sure whether we can help, just give us a call and one of our friendly members of staff will be able to give you all the information you could possible need.
- Approximately three times faster than traditional excavation methods
- One of the safest and most accurate excavation method available today
- A ‘one vehicle does-it-all’ approach
- Vacuums remove the time and effort of carting waste from one spot to another
- By using hydro excavation, business can often reduce insurance and liability costs